Sunday 6 September 2009

Your the nicest thing


All I know is that you're so nice,
You're the nicest thing I've seen.

I wish that we could give it a go,
See if we could be something.


I wish I was your favorite girl,

I wish you thought I was the reason you are in the world.
I wish my smile was your favorite kind of smile

I wish the way that I dressed was your favourite kind of style.


I wish you couldn't figure me out,

But you always wanted know what I was about.

I wish you'd hold my hand when I was upset,

I wish you'd never forget the look on my face when we first met.

I wish you had a favorite beauty spot that you loved secretly,
'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see.

Basically, I wish that you loved me,

I wish that you needed me,

I wish that you knew when I said two sugars,
actually I meant three.


I wish that without me your heart would break,

I wish that without me you'd be spending the rest of your nights awake.
I wish that without me you couldn't eat,

I wish I was the last thing on your mind before you went to sleep.


Look all I know is that you're the nicest thing I've ever seen.

And I wish that we could see if we could be something.

Yea I wish that we could see if we could be something.


The nicest thing - Kat
e Nash <3

No comments:

Post a Comment